We understand that every business and most requirements, although similar in nature come with a unique set of parameters. Certain roles have niche skills that require focus on search techniques, with an attraction campaign that needs to be highly tuned. Whilst others are more demanding on sorting the good from the great candidates; hence the challenges and markers in the process need to adapt to suit.
We recognise that every business has their own individual challenges; based on scale, market, resource, budget and availability. This is why we promote a partnership based approach where we get to fully understand the requirement – at that particular point in time. Our service then becomes part of the process rather than an extension of it. We fully appreciate that time to hire effects the total cost of the hire and hence stripping the process back to its core essentials, is where Interface recruitment excels.
Our Service Level Agreement (SLA) is flexible and dependant on the variables that can exist
Service Level Agreement
- Interface Receive Instruction from client with agreed signed terms – Day 1
- Client briefing – f2f meeting / video conference / call – Ideally within 48 hours
- Interface create specification / promotional pack / adverts / Tests (technical or functional) – Day 1
- Interface Resource candidates – 1 day to 4 weeks + dependent on scarcity
- Interface Interview / Test candidates – 1 day to 4 weeks (part of the above timeframe)
- CVs presented – with pro-forma and interview availability – within resource time periods and to suit client
- Client – CV Feedback / Interview Availability given and rejections made – Within 3 days of CVs being received
- Client – 1st Interview – Phone / Face to Face / On-line – Within 1 week of Feedback
- Interface – Collect Feedback and present to Client – Day of Interview
- Client – 2nd Interview – Typically face to face – Within 1 week of 1st Interview
- Interface – Collect Feedback and screen for any changes in candidate expectations– Day of Interview
- Client – Final Decision / Offer – Within 24 hours of final interview
- Interface Manage Verbal Offer to point of acceptance – 1-3 days from offer
- Client – Offer letter and contract sent to candidate – Within 24 hours of verbal acceptance
- Interface consolidate placement and ensure start date happens as planned –Constant
These are simply milestones reached in the process but clearly there will be more toengage and measure throughout the process so Interface commits to provide detailedinformation throughout the process; including but not limited to – how many candidates have been engaged and through what channels: how many advert responses, emails sent, briefing calls made, how many interested / disinterested rejections, salary benchmark against the market (please see our salary guidehttps://www.interfacerecruitment.co.uk/salary-guide/), how many interviews have been conducted etc all through our official and market leading recruitment CRM portalhttps://www.bullhorn.com/industry/staffing-recruiting/.
Bullhorn’s industry-leading recruiting software helps staffing firms operate at optimum efficiency, increase placements, and grow business. Request a demo!
Here is the Interface Recruitment Leeds IT Salary Guide Yorkshire. We offer free IT Salary information and can help you build a strong vacancy proposition before you go to market. IT Recruitment Leeds