- Due to the pandemic and elements of Brexit, we find a distinct lack of IT people across the spectrum of skills – moving into the final quarter of 2021. Biggest movers, in terms of salary increase, seem to be infrastructure engineers of varying levels and full stack development.
- .Net continues it’s upward trend with .Net Core skills in high demand
- IT engineering skills – especially 2nd and 3rd Line engineers are highly sought after with salaries increasing incredibly quickly this year.
- Entry level developers continue to be in demand as organisations look to the stars of the future; as opposed to predominantly focusing on highly skilled developers.
- Attraction will be key moving through the autumn and Q4 of 2021. Autumn tends to be a busy period for IT Recruitment, as people look for that new role before the years out and the summers over but also projects kick on before the Christmas break.
- We expect a surge of hiring to take place between October 2021 and March 2022 largely as the vaccine continues to deliver normality and reduced restrictions continue.
- Private sector IT Salaries continue to rise ahead of inflation / cost of living.
|IT Management||Ave £||YOY % +/-|
|IT Support Manager||£50,500||+10|
|Service Delivery Manager||£50,500||+10|
|Head of IT||£65,000||+15|
|IT Operations Manager||£65,250||+5|
|Infrastructure Projects Manager||£65,500||+2|
|Popular Roles||Ave £||YOY % +/-|
|SQL / BI Developer SSIS/SSRS||£45,500||+5|
|PHP / open source development||£50,500||+1|
|.Net Full Stack||£52,500||+20|
|MVC Development skills||£50,000||+17|
|Agile Software Development||£50,000||+5|
|CRM Analyst Developer||£47,500||+2|
|3rd Line Server Engineer||£42,500||+15|
|Lead Infrastructure Engineer||£50,750||+15|
|Development Roles||Ave £||YOY % +/-|
|SQL – T-SQL||£47,500||-7|
|.Net plus MVC Developer||£50,000||+1|
|Entry Level .Net Developer||£30,000||–|
|Infrastructure Roles||Ave £||YOY % +/-|
|Cloud based infrastructure engineer – AZURE/AWS||£50,000||-1|
|3rd Line Server Engineer||£40,500||+15|
|2nd Line Support Technician||£32,500||+10|
|SAN – Storage consultant (Enterprise)||£50,000||+4|
|Active Directory Specialist||£50,000||+10|
|SQL Server DBA||£47,000||+3|
|Apache – Web Server Engineer||£50,000||+5|
|CCNA – network engineer intermediate level||£45,000||–|
|CCNP – Accomplished Network Engineer||£57,750||+5|
Please email the team for a specific salary review, this service is free of charge – just click here.