|Location||Leeds, United Kingdom|
|Date Posted||October 12, 2017|
|Salary||45,000 +++ with an additional 5% bonus and great family oriented benefits|
Job Title: SQL Developer
Salary: Up to £45,000 + 3% flexible benefits + on target bonus of 5% + contributory pension
This major tech European group are looking to grow their SQL Development teams. The clients personal approach is why they’ve been awarded an Exceptional 3 star rating by Investor in Customer for the last two years.
They’re now looking for a SQL Developer to join our growing team.
You’ll be responsible for:
• Undertake various development projects and ensure that these are implemented to agreed timescales.
• Develop and update database solutions
• Provide support to current business systems.
• Ensure that development standards and conventions are adhered to throughout all projects.
• Ensure that all requests are dealt with promptly, and prioritised where necessary.
You’ll need to evidence the following qualifications, skills and experience:
• Knowledge of developing and supporting SQL Server based solutions (SQL 2008- 2012).
• Knowledge of SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS).
• Relational database design – experience of developing logical and physical schema designs.
• SQL Server Programming skills (t-sql, creating stored procedures, views, functions, etc).
• Problem solving skills within the database solution.
• Experience with working with large data sets.
• Good interpersonal communication skills
• Experience of working on high availability/high volume systems
• Scrum/Agile Methodologies.
• Competitive salary with annual bonus
• Contributory pension
• 3% flexible benefits - including cycle to work, critical illness, dental insurance, childcare vouchers, travel insurance, dining club, retail discounts and the option to buy up to one week’s worth of holiday subject to start date
• Free shuttle bus from Leeds City Centre
• Subsidised on-site restaurant
• Free on-site gym
• Excellent coaching and training