|Location||Leeds, United Kingdom|
|Date Posted||April 12, 2018|
|Salary||23,000 plus £250 per week remote on call payment (1 in 4)|
Configuration Analyst – Leeds
Lead for technical knowledge of the membership database within the business, completing major configuration changes in line with new initiatives and set-up. Is the point of contact for high level membership queries
• To build a working knowledge of membership management system.
• To maintain configuration within the membership system to ensure it meets the needs of the business and its members.
• To support the roll-out of new configuration within the system.
• Investigate and troubleshoot anomalies.
• Manage department queries.
• Keep accurate and up to date records of all configuration changes.
• Complete weekly and monthly processes such as; audit clubs and access, review current and new extracts from membership data base (MDB) in order to enhance and accommodate new development
• To compile data necessary for analysis from the membership system.
• Support with new configuration requirements for ongoing business initiatives.
• Testing of new system features such as; SOAP UI to test API calls, testing functionality of products and developed extracts
• To make sure data extracted from membership system is correct and up to date.
• Maintenance of subscription changes, product and pricing implementation and account set up
• Managing department queries (Zendesk) within 3 working days
• To provide Training and support
• You will be required to complete on-call hours (24/7) once, every four weeks as part of a Rota
• Any other ad hoc duties.
• Attention to detail
• Ability to work to deadlines
• Ability to demonstrate accuracy and time management
• Is a trouble shooter and has a solution orientated approach
• Is an ambassador of values
• Can positively challenge to bring out the best in others
• Understanding of coding languages (HTML, SQL, API)
• Good analytical, diagnostic and problem-solving skills
• Ability to learn and implement technical information
• Takes ownership for performance and ensures that all targets are met
• Can effectively build strong working relationships and networks to enable success
• Has strong communication, time management and organizational skills, keen to learn
• Has the ability to manage numerous projects whilst remaining calm
• Is resilient and passionate about their role
• Enjoys documenting their work and shows a high level of initiative
• Strong numerical skills