|Location||Leeds, United Kingdom|
|Date Posted||September 28, 2017|
|Salary||40,000 - £50,000 + Bens|
Role: To manage multiple technology projects and work streams within technology to drive delivery of key project milestones utilising both PRINCE2 and SCRUM/Agile Methodologies.
• Managing end-to-end delivery of complex agile projects, establishing, and controlling project constraints and scope.
• Act as Scrum Master for one or more development teams, servicing the company’s main products/tech projects.
• Responsible for all aspects of project management to ensure a quality and on time delivery of technology projects.
• Drive governance aligned to industry standard frameworks (PRINCE2 and Agile)
• Develop and maintain project plans and documentation such as highlight reports, risk logs, action plans and key dependencies.
• Track and report on project budgets, timelines and key Agile project performance metrics.
• Forecast the numbers of deliverables possible in an iteration, which is based on evidence and reliable source.
• Understand and apply correct escalation paths for department-specific or cross-departmental issues that place the projects at any kind of risk.
• Challenge, support and make others accountable within the technology department who need to deliver against projects.
• Guide the team on how to develop and test high quality Products.
• Proactively contribute towards the success of the development and test team(s) on a daily basis.
• Facilitate Scrum ceremonies (Burn down techniques, Stand-ups, Planning Sessions, Retrospectives Refinement Sessions and Product Backlog management with Product Owners).
• Assist with internal and external communication, improving transparency, and growing business trust in development.
• Arrange demos and decision-making processes in order to ensure quick inspection and business acceptance.
• Previous Technology (Infrastructure and Software Development) Project/SCRUM experience running multiple teams/projects simultaneously
• Experience playing the Scrum Master role for at least one year for a software development team that was diligently applying Scrum/Agile principles, practices, and theory.
• Knowledge about tasks, backlog tracking, burndown metrics, velocity, user stories etc.
• Appreciation of the SDLC for a product
• Good communicator, who bridges the gap between development team members and different departments within the company.
• Time management/prioritisation skills
• Negotiation skills
• Problem solving
• Experience of a fast paced, environment, working to tight deadlines
• Budget Management
• Scrum Master certification
• PRINCE 2
• Knowledge and use of software like Target Process / JIRA