|Location||Leeds, United Kingdom|
|Date Posted||September 21, 2017|
|Category||Financial Services IT Recruitment|
|Salary||55000 plus bonus and market leading benefits and work life balance|
Vacancy Title: Project Manager Financial Services
Salary Text: Up to £55,000 per annum dependent on experience + 3% flexible benefits + on target bonus of 10% (extremely achievable) + contributory pension
Job Type: Permanent
The clients Project Managers are involved in delivering first class projects to support both the business and IT strategies.
All projects include IT delivery, but many are focused on improving systems and applications that support the business community and as such they are looking for people who have experience in delivering IT enabled business change. These projects range in size and complexity; from regulatory changes such as improving complaints handling solutions; improving efficiencies by automating business processes and customer focus projects. There is also an opportunity to work on technical projects such as web, e-mail and SMS capability; telephony & data projects; working with outsource scanning and mail houses.
If you have experience of working with the business and delivering solutions that solve operational issues, improving customer experience and ensuring adherence to regulatory requirements this could be the role for you.
You’ll be responsible for:
• The successful end to end delivery of projects from project definition and set-up through all execution stages to handover to BAU support and business teams.
• Leadership and day to day assignment management of allocated project resources across multiple internal technology and business functions and external suppliers.
• Successful application of project management methods Change delivery framework to ensure delivery to time, cost, quality and scope
• Managing supplier engagement including contract negotiation where required.
• Managing stakeholder expectations and communicate progress and issue resolution in line with Change delivery framework.
• Providing coaching and mentoring to allocated project resources
• Keeping up to date with the latest delivery methods and recommend improvements that add value to delivery.
• Managing costs effectively and control all spend through good budget management and controls
• Adhoc business analysis activity as required
You’ll need to evidence the following qualifications, skills and experience:
• Good track record of delivering complex IT and business change projects to scope, time, cost and quality.
• Relevant Financial Services experience.
• A project manager with good experience of delivery using variety of different approaches including agile and demonstrating flexibility in their approach to delivery
• Worked in a fast moving change environment and comfortable with ambiguity
• Proven ability to deliver projects requiring both technology and large business change.
• Business change delivery ownership
• Experienced in managing suppliers.
• Experienced at managing senior stakeholders across the full range of business and technology functions including Executive level.
• Proven ability to define and manage project budgets.
• Business Analysis
• Project management accreditation.
• Line management experience.
• Competitive salary with annual bonus
• Contributory pension
• 3% flexible benefits - including cycle to work, critical illness, dental insurance, childcare vouchers, travel insurance, dining club, retail discounts and the option to buy up to one week’s worth of holiday subject to start date
• Subsidised on-site restaurant
• Free on-site gym
• Excellent coaching and training