|Location||Leeds, United Kingdom|
|Date Posted||September 28, 2017|
|Salary||30,000 - £35,000 + Bens|
Top Law Firm require a developer to develop a legal case management system and other applications as required using the design tools provided by their suppliers. To play a key role in system upgrades from suppliers, ensuring seamless integration with our existing systems and that all supporting documentation is produced / updated.
The role includes:
• Working with internal stakeholders from around the business in identifying and translating requirements through to proposing (including effort estimates), designing, developing, testing and implementing solutions.
• To design and develop new processes and documentation within the case management system to support the development of the business.
• To assist with all aspects of duties which fall under the remit of the IT Development Team, including Support, as and when required.
• To liaise with the reporting team and assist with identifying areas for SQL reports.
• To assist with database and system management generally.
Technical skills required
• Development experience of any case management system (preferably legal).
• Experience of interrogating SQL databases by compiling and executing SQL queries.
• Experience of creating and utilising testing plans.
• Experience of working in a busy office environment.
• Experience of planning tasks to achieve an end goal.
Desirable but not essential
• Experience of creating/running macros.
• Knowledge of VBA/VB.
• Project management experience.
• Development experience of legal software / law software / case management software