|Location||Leeds, United Kingdom|
|Date Posted||September 21, 2017|
|Category||Financial Services IT Recruitment|
|Salary||up to 55000 plus 10% bonus and flexi - benefits|
Vacancy Title: Test Manager
Job Title: Test Manager
Salary: Up to £55,000 dependent on experience + 3% flexible benefits + on target bonus of 10% + contributory pension
As the groups Test Manager you’ll be responsible for:
• Managing a small team of system testers. Responsibilities include (but not limited to) resource planning, workload allocation, regular appraisals, mentoring and performance reviews.
• Performing testing in a range of test types including but not limited to System Testing, Operational Acceptance Testing, Security Testing, and UAT.
• Ensuring testing standards and conventions are adhered to throughout the SDLC.
• Administering the provisioning of test environments.
• Managing the testing of the core CRM system workstream (Caseflow).
• Managing the testing of the Small Change process on the core CRM system and allocate resource as required.
• Undertaking various testing tasks such as test estimation, writing test plans, test scripts, summary reports and exit documents.
• Working with the Product Test Manager to help deliver key testing initiatives.
You’ll need to evidence the following qualifications, skills and experience:
• Extensive testing experience
• Experience of managing a small testing function
• Sound knowledge of test automation frameworks and tools
• Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Test Manager 2013 or later
• Good knowledge of Visual Studio 2010 or later
• Understanding of Agile/Scrum working practices
• Experience of working within a structured IT delivery team
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
• ISTQB Advanced Certificate in Test Management
• Experience in testing systems/applications in Progress, SQL, Microsoft.NET
• Experience in testing web based applications
• Financial services experience
Plus, we’re looking for someone with:
• Excellent people management skills
• Strong technical testing experience
• Highly driven, must be able to work in a fast-paced working environment
• Task orientated
• Strong communicator
• Attention to detail
• Strong troubleshooting skills
• Logical thought process
• Strong analytical skills
• Prioritisation of personal workload to meet business needs
• The ability to mentor other members of the testing team
• Competitive salary with annual bonus
• Contributory pension
• 3% flexible benefits - including cycle to work, critical illness, dental insurance, childcare vouchers, travel insurance, dining club, retail discounts and the option to buy up to one week’s worth of holiday subject to start date
• Free shuttle bus from Leeds City Centre
• Subsidised on-site restaurant
• Free on-site gym
• Excellent coaching and training