Job Title: System Test Analyst
- Education Requirements - ideally degree educated but not essential
- Experience Requirements - 3 plus years
- Industry - technology
- Job Location - Leeds, LS11 5QG
- Qualifications - Any test related quals will be considered
- Responsibilities - see below
- Skills - see below
- Work Hours - 37.5 hours
- Salary: Up to £35,000 per annum dependent on experience + 3% flexible benefits + on target bonus of 5% + contributory pension
We’re now looking for a System Test Analyst to join our growing team.
Your key responsibilities will include but not limited to:
• Liaising with Business Analysts to ensure test coverage of functional requirements.
• Defect investigation & logging where expected outcomes are different from actual.
• Developing and maintaining an in-depth knowledge of the core Collections system and processes, and how those systems and processes interact.
• Performing System Integration and End to End testing.
• Developing skills required for the production of estimates and risk analysis (where required).
• Attend/lead document walkthroughs and reviews of project documentation when required from a testing perspective.
• Consistently communicating risks and issues to the project team and/or Product Test Manager.
You’ll need to evidence the following qualifications, skills and experience:
• Essential strong demonstrable skills in;
• Testing Web Services in XML
• SQL and Database query experience essential
• Test script creation and execution
• Any C# skills desirable
• System testing experience
• Ideally have a background in software testing or IT
• Understanding of different testing approaches and techniques
• Agile, SCRUM or RAD experience
• Experience of working within the constructs of Team Foundation Server 2013 and above
• Knowledge of working with test management tools such as Microsoft Test Manager 2013
• Financial services/debt collection experience
• ISTQB Foundation in Software Testing as a minimum
• Sound understanding of System Integration Testing
• Ability to query databases
• Diagnostic and problem solving
• Understanding of web based applications
• Knowledge of networking and system architecture
• Systems applications awareness – SQL, TFS, Microsoft.NET
• Strong problem solving and analytical skills
• Competitive salary with annual bonus
• Contributory pension
• 3% flexible benefits - including cycle to work, critical illness, dental insurance, childcare vouchers, travel insurance, dining club, retail discounts and the option to buy up to one week’s worth of holiday subject to start date
• Free shuttle bus from Leeds City Centre
• Subsidised on-site restaurant
• Free on-site gym
• Excellent coaching and training
If this sounds like the role for you, and you’re eligible to work in the UK we’d love to hear from you.