- Education Requirements - degree or equivalent commercial experience
- Industry - Legal
- Job Location - Tower St, Hull HU9 1TU
- Qualifications - 5 years commercial exposure
- Work Hours - 35 hours per week
Job title IT Systems Developer
Reporting into IT Development Manager
Our client was created in the year 2000 to provide fast, efficient and innovative solutions. Since its creation they have become the largest org in their market and is now part of a larger group of companies. From purpose built, technologically advanced offices in the centre of Leeds, one of the fastest growing cities in the UK and the leading financial and legal centre outside London, our clients 450-plus staff provide award-winning services to a rapidly growing portfolio of clients.
The larger group has approx. 2000 offices in the USA and around the world, that employ 30,000 staff and has an annual operating revenue in excess of $6 billion.
- Experience Requirements -
The position is a Systems Developer within the development team reporting to the Development Manager. The role is responsible for the specification, development, implementation and support of various in-house developed products from the call logging system used by internal support departments to the web site which provides live reports to clients.
- Responsibilities / Skills
- Solid ASP.NET MVC with C#
- Experience in working with an ORM e.g. Entity Framework
- Experience in working with Web Services
- Ability to work and contribute proactively both individually and as part of a team
- Source control experience, in particular TFS, including branching/Continuous build and deploy
- Experience in working with SQL Server
- Ability to understand and develop according to business requirements
- Excellent communication skills with both technical and non-technical colleagues
- Experience with Angular.js
- Web API experience
- Unit Testing experience
- SSO authentication
- Octopus deployment
Knowledge, skill and behavioural requirements
- strong IT literacy
- excellent communication skills
- a logical and analytical mind
- organised and pay attention to detail
- be able to work to deadlines
- understanding the functionality of databases.
- problem solving skills
Remuneration and Personal Development
This position carries a competitive remuneration package, commensurate with the skills and experience of the selected candidate.