- PENSION: Employer Contribution pension scheme.
- VEHICLE: Company Vehicle will be provided after probation period.
- FUEL: Paid to and from site
- EQUIPMENT: Mobile phone provided and paid for plus new laptop
- SALARY: £25k to £30k per annum depending on experience
- INDUSTRY: Technology Services Provider
- WORK HOURS - 39 hours per week
- LOCATION: Sheffield
- HOLIDAYS: 25 plus bank holidays
- The role is to assist in the implementation of Factory Management, Traceability, and QC systems, primarily in the food industry.
- The candidate will work as part of a team, to design, test, install, train and then help in post-live support handovers for Software based projects.
- The role will involve travel around the UK and Ireland but be based from offices in Sheffield.
- The candidate will work as part of a team, underneath an experienced implementor to gain knowledge of best practices and product training.
- The candidate will work as part of a team, to deliver the full life cycle of a project. This will include taking a role in each part of the build from, Requirements Analysis, Configuration, Software Testing, Installation (software and hardware), Training of users and Documentation.
- Initially the candidate will assist and help on existing projects as part of the onboarding process. Afterwards, the successful candidate will be required to take on and lead small-medium scale projects themselves once they are fully trained. This involves communicating with the customer, scheduling visits and managing the roll out of the application (with assistance from other teams, and implementation management).
- Projects range from 10-70days, with 60% of time spent on site, broken into site visits of 2-4days in length.
- They will be expected to deal with clients directly, help to track the project, manage their own time, and ensure the project is delivered on schedule.
- Excellent verbal, and written communication is key. And a documented, organized approach to their work is also important to ensure project documentation is maintained to company standards.
- Large potential for growth inside a dynamic, and growing business.
SKILLS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Work in a similar role would be ideal, but not essential.
- Experience in other roles such as: Software Testing, Minor software development, Technical Support, I.T Technicians would also be an advantage.
- Experience in troubleshooting, problem solving, and business requirements analysis would also be advantageous, as well as any experience in Business to Business project work.
- General I.T Skills
- MCSE/MCSA I.T certifications
- Comptia A+ etc.
- SQL Server (Dba, query writing, reporting)
- Crystal Reports