- Education Requirements - none required
- Experience Requirements - see below
- Industry - Software solutions
- Job Location - Sheffield, S35 1AA
- Qualifications - preferred Microsoft but not essential
- Responsibilities - Day to day software testing with some exposure to other activity
- Skills - as below
- Work Hours- 37.5 hours
Family owned, hardware and software provider. Providing ‘full requirement’ factory solutions primarily to the food industry.
The company design and develop their own hardware and software solutions, and fabricate food-grade hardware products.
The business are looking to grow the team to provide services, both hardware and software to further industry sectors.
A great place to learn and develop using your Software Test skills whilst having the opportunity to go into development, implementation or consultancy.
You will work closely with Implementation teams to create customer handovers and on-board them into the system, as well as work with the software development team to troubleshoot and resolve more complicated issues.
Large potential for growth inside a dynamic, and growing business. Perfectly suited to someone looking at variety in work and wants to take on a new challenge with a new product line with the option to grow inside the business and work on large scale implementations.
- Software Testing for the DEM developed applications. Covering the following tasks:
- Test script creation and documentation.
- Exploratory testing.
- Test Script execution and logging.
- Regression testing.
- Test Notes/Bug logging
- Functional Manual writing and “wiki” writing.
- The role will also include and possibly progress towards:
- System configuration and building
- Database building and tasks
- Report writing and configuration
- On-Site training and Go-Live Support tasks.
Work in a similar role would be ideal, but not essential. Experience in other roles Software Testing, Minor software development, Technical Support, Experience in troubleshooting, problem solving, and business requirements analysis would also be advantageous.
- SQL Server (Dba, query writing, reporting)
- Report Writing (e.g Crystal Reports)
- Label Design (i.e Bartender Label Design)
- General I.T Skills
- Industrial Print/Application/Scanning
- 20 days holiday + bank holidays.
- Employer Contribution pension scheme.
- £22-28k Per Annum depending on experience.
- The chance to be trained in SQL/Reporting and bespoke software