- Education Requirements - none required – Bsc Computer Science would benefit
- Experience Requirements - see below
- Industry - Software solutions
- Job Location - Sheffield, S35 1AA
- Qualifications - preferred Microsoft but not essential
- Responsibilities – Development of greenfield software, applications and interfaces to major ERP software.
- Skills - as below primarily Software Development
- Work Hours- 37.5 hours
We are looking to build a team around a junior to intermediate software developer. This is great place to learn and develop whilst progressing your skills on the .net framework.
Part of a small, and growing software solution company. The role is to develop our in-house developed applications across a range of industries. These applications work closely with ERP systems helping organisation who need bespoke and tailored solutions which fit the individual market requirements.
The candidate will work closely with development and test teams in Sheffield and in other regions to meet the demands of client requirements and the delivery of next generation software to meet the demands of various manufacturing sectors (food and heavy industrial).
Work in a similar role would be ideal, but not essential.
Experience in other roles such as
Experience in troubleshooting, problem solving, and business requirements analysis would also be advantageous.
- C# .NET
- Net MVC/Web APIs
- Entity Framework
- SQL Server
- Windows native and web service development
- SQL Server (Dba, query writing, reporting)
- Report Writing (e.g Crystal Reports)
- Label Design (i.e Bartender Label Design)
- Industrial Print/Application/Scanning
20 days holiday + bank holidays.
Employer Contribution pension scheme.
£25-30k Per Annum depending on experience.
The chance to be trained in SQL/Reporting and bespoke software