Salary: Up to £35k per annum.
Monday to Friday – 37.5 hours per week.
Free onsite parking.
Remote working – Yes, due to COVID-19 otherwise office is the norm.
This retail organisation was founded in 2015 and has grown into a leading athleisure company with sales of +£20m in 2020, available in 1,000 retail stores and online. A highly entrepreneurial business driven as a tight fast-moving SME.
We believe that we’re all fighting for something and that something can be achieved with the right mindset and execution, changing our lives for the better.
The Role - Shopify Developer
We’re looking for a Shopify Developer to support and take our website and digital activities to the next level. You’ll be responsible for ensuring the website leads from the front with cutting edge, sleek designs as you work closely with the design and marketing team to deliver a best-in-class service. Ensuring customer experience and conversion rate is at the forefront of every decision to maximise business performance.
This is a permanent position based in the Leeds area, well connected to public transport links with free onsite parking available as well.
What will you be doing?
With no two days the same, you will find yourself involved in a diverse range of projects and forward-thinking e-commerce solutions.
- You will work closely with the design and marketing team, delivering a new multilingual e-commerce store(s) within the Shopify platform.
- Maintaining and improving the website with a strong focus on user experience.
- Co-owning A/B tests that are ran onsite.
- You will identify improvements and opportunities to use third-party applications and integrations to enhance functionality.
- You will support the QA function to ensure the highest standard of quality are delivered and address any bugs or improvements that are required.
- Support the marketing team on technical integrations with native and non-native Shopify apps.
What are we looking for?
- Experience building stores from scratch and ‘re-skin’ within the Shopify platform.
- Strong knowledge of using HTML and CSS.
- A strong team worker that is familiar working collaboratively to share ideas, learn and teach new skills to the team
- A strong handle on Shopify design patterns and applying best development practice including version control and QA driven development.
- Experience working with design tools i.e., the Adobe package would be beneficial.
- Breadth of experience of E-commerce, within the fashion / retail sector would be an added benefit