Reporting / BI Analyst
- Complete reports as required that involve querying, extracting and gathering data from multiple sources including SQL databases.
- Design and implement automatic reports/alerts within the MS range of products, including Excel, MS Query, VB, Powershell & Power BI.
- Working closely with the commercial manager, sales & marketing team to provide and analyse data and help focus these resources.
- Working with stakeholders you will produce effective reporting that is easy to digest and understand.
- Using your knowledge and new IT solutions you will assist the Commercial Manager to analyse areas of the business and job specific tasks that will benefit from automation and efficiencies.
- Gain an understanding of systems and databases at the department's disposal and the constraints of each.
- Present new ideas to take the business forward & assist in ongoing projects, for e.g. CRM, Sales force, Ecommerce, Barcode reading.
- Day to day IT support and assisting the IT Manager in maintaining various software applications and associated hardware, including PC’s, servers, scanners, printers, security equipment and telecommunications equipment.
- Any administrative duties as required within the role or additional duties as requested
Essential Skills and experience required:
- Must be curious and analytical.
- Can do attitude with a willingness to help out with all aspects of IT.
- Good knowledge of PC’s and Servers.
- Strong Microsoft Excel skills.
- Vlookup, Hlookup, Pivot Table, Charts, Nested If, Countif, Countifs, Sumif, Sumifs, Sum product, Index, Match, Conditional Formatting, Slicer etc.
- Proven programming experience using Visual Basic.
- Sound experience in SQL.
- Power BI / Powershell / Powerapps.
- Working with Sensitive Data