Industry - Financial Sercives
Job Location - 423 Kirkstall Road - Leeds - LS4 2EW
Qualifications - Prince2
Work Hours - 9 - 5.15
Job Title: Project Manager
Salary: Up to £55,000 per annum dependent on experience
We’re now looking for a Project Manager to join our growing team. This is great opportunity to be an influential leader delivering change successfully and being part of a successful team who are continuously improving the way the business delivers change.
• The successful end to end delivery of projects from project definition and set-up through all execution stages to handover to BAU support and business teams.
• Leadership and day to day assignment management of allocated project resources across multiple internal technology and business functions and external suppliers.
• Successful application of project management methods within the Change delivery framework to ensure delivery to time, cost, quality and scope
• Managing supplier engagement including contract negotiation where required.
• Managing stakeholder expectations and communicate progress and issue resolution in line with the Change delivery framework.
• Providing coaching and mentoring to allocated project resources
• Keeping up to date with the latest delivery methods and recommend improvements that add value to delivery.
• Managing costs effectively and control all spend through good budget management and controls
• Adhoc business analysis activity as required
You’ll need to evidence the following qualifications, skills and experience:
Essential - Skills / Experience Requirements / Education Requirements
• Good track record of delivering complex IT and business change projects to scope, time, cost and quality.
• Relevant Financial Services experience.
• A project manager with good experience of delivery using variety of different approaches including agile and demonstrating flexibility in their approach to delivery
• Worked in a fast moving change environment and comfortable with abiguity
• Proven ability to deliver projects requiring both technology and large business change.
• Business change delivery ownership
• Experienced in managing suppliers.
• Experienced at managing senior stakeholders across the full range of business and technology functions including Executive level.
• Proven ability to define and manage project budgets.
• Business Analysis
• Project management accreditation.
• Line management experience.
Plus, we’re looking for someone who:
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Commercial and financial acumen
• Adaptive and flexible to changing circumstances and direction
• Management of difficult stakeholders and team members
• Leadership of teams and uses team dynamics to get the best results
• Influencing skills and managing conflict
• Planning & Organising
• Competitive salary with annual bonus
• Contributory pension
• 3% flexible benefits - including cycle to work, critical illness, dental insurance, childcare vouchers, travel insurance, dining club, retail discounts and the option to buy up to one week’s worth of holiday subject to start date
• Free shuttle bus from Leeds City Centre
• Subsidised on-site restaurant
• Free on-site gym
• Excellent coaching and training
If this sounds like the role for you, and you’re eligible to work in the UK we’d love to hear from you.