Job title: Product Analyst
Location: Leeds (up to 3 days working from home possible)
- Private Healthcare
- Free Parking
- Employer Contributed Pension
- Income Protection
- Life Assurance
- Generous Bonus Scheme
- Holidays and Stat Hols
- Rural environment
Education: Ideally degree educated but commercial experience is first and foremost
Qualifications: Any industry related
Industry: Software House – Public Sector
Opportunity – This is the fastest growing provider of specialist software for niche segments of the public sector. The solution is a modern browser-based Java application that uses a SQL database and supports professionals to work in a joined-up manner. In addition to this, portal technology facilitates contributions from external professionals, to take a coordinated approach based on the comprehensive view of a person.
Role: We are looking for a talented and experienced analyst with a flair for understanding and handling customer needs and demands to join a successful and growing team in supporting customers of this market leading software. This is very much a hands-on role and you will be joining one of the growing teams in supporting customers in the design and development process, implementation and support of our software solutions. This software is credited with saving lives daily - it makes a real difference to the lives of vulnerable people.
In the office, you will work alongside Developers and Testers on web-based workflow solutions that include both mobile apps and customer portals, which provide modern and intuitive user interfaces to support critical processes for critical worker solutions. There is a significant amount of travel involved in this role as customers are UK-wide, so you must be prepared to stay away from home on a regular basis.
- Assisting in defining software requirements and design
- Assisting customers in assessing how the software can be tailored to match their service needs
- Assisting customers to convert this to configuration settings within their systems
- Taking responsibility for creating, building and testing forms within the systems using their in-house Form Designer Tool
- Undertaking software configuration to participate in the process of building and releasing software to customers
- Answering queries from customers regarding configuration and form design/build
- Configuring the software for customers
- Creating/updating documentation
- Assisting with the analysis of issues relating to the systems
- Participating in product design reviews to provide input on functional requirements and product designs
- Providing feedback and recommendations to developers on software usability and
- Collaborating with customers and field staff to evaluate or diagnose problems and recommend potential solutions
- Reviewing software documentation to ensure technical accuracy, compliance, or completeness, or to mitigate risks.
Skills / Experience Required:
- You will need to have solid experience in a Business Analyst role
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to manage complex workloads to strict deadlines and under pressure
- Persuasive and credible in a customer liaison context
- Self-motivated/good organisational skills
- Strong ICT skills
- To work as part of a team for the overall benefit of the business
- Ability to recognise, analyse and solve issues
In return you will receive a competitive salary, excellent benefits package and work for an accredited ‘Best Company’. On the outside we have a unique converted office with free parking and on the inside the atmosphere is relaxed and friendly. Join your colleagues for social sarnies every Tuesday morning to catch up on non-work-related topics and have a chinwag.
This is a customer facing role which requires good interpersonal skills, technical understanding, and the ability to work as part of a team but also demonstrates initiative when working alone. This is together with the skills outlined below:
Recommendations: If you recommend the opportunity to a friend or colleague then Interface will make a £250 referral fee payment (if we place the individual into the role). All you have to do is forward this email onto a colleague/friend; they then simply need to mention your name in their email response to Interface.