.Net Software Engineers
- Education Requirements - none but degree preferred or commercial exposure
- Experience Requirements - 2 years plus junior level - intermediate 3 years - heavy weight 5 years +
- Industry - Technology
- Job Location - Colton, Leeds
- Job Location - LS15
- Qualifications - none required
- Responsibilities - see below list within spec
- Skills - see below list within spec
- Work Hours 35 hours
High due to exponential growth in their WM sector and acquisition / set up of multiple companies within the group
20 within Development
Day to day:
A nice mixture of projects and ongoing upgrades including some pretty cool multi device and mobile apps development.
Importance of IT teams/The role:
IT underpins the industry sector and company strategy – For all intent and purposes this is a technology FS focused business.
Salary and Benefits:
£25,000 - £45,000
25 days holiday per year plus bank holidays
· An extra day off on your birthday
· Free on-site parking
· Pension scheme
· Healthcare cash plan
· Death in service benefit
· Mobile phone / childcare voucher / cycle to work schemes
We are looking for a presentable and highly organised individual, with a keen attention to detail and a methodical approach to their work including a logical approach to problem solving. An effective communicator, able to deal with colleagues and potentially suppliers in a professional and confident manner. Able to adapt to changing conditions and be a quick learner. Must have the ability to prioritise and work to strict deadlines as well as the drive to expand their knowledge as appropriate.
No formal pre-requisites required. Working knowledge and past experience of developing in a .NET language and recent .NET frameworks using Visual Studio is essential. Knowledge of Microsoft SQL Server, WCF, Microsoft Office automation and IIS would be advantageous along with general IT knowledge. BSc Computing/Computer Science and MCTS Visual Basic
.NET Programming and SQL Server or equivalents would be beneficial.