Headlines: Client side cloud development - highly scalable automated solutions
- Education Requirements - Degree or industry experience
- Industry - Software
- Job Location - Tower Works, Globe road, Leeds, LS1 4ap
- Qualifications - ideally computer science degree but other considered
- Work Hours - 35 hours
A creative, technology led, Leeds-based software solutions provider, is seeking talented software developers to join their growing team.
We are seeking people with experience in using the full Microsoft technology stack to design, develop and deliver bleeding edge solutions to our customers that include major music, sports and retail organisations.
Our recent projects have been delivered using Microsoft Azure components to build scalable, reliable solutions, and we expect future development in this area and at a detailed level utilising the full Azure system. Ideal candidates will have an ability to work with a collaborative hard working team and impressive customers to create high quality systems within exciting projects that ultimately deliver cutting edge functionality. Candidates must be self-starters, who can work autonomously and also be able to contribute to the team as a whole.
- Projects: You will be working on ground breaking projects, on a daily basis. If you enjoy working with customers to take the lead on conceptual design, develop solutions autonomously, test to go live then this is the job for you. Ind sectors:-Sports, Retail and Music industry moguls to produce solutions such as:
- Sports Activity/health/fitness and football/rugby club management
- Music distribution, fees, type of music (downloads, cd, vinyl, stream), royalties split. How can this layer be automated and be truly scalable in an Azure based system
- Festival management – creating RFID cashless environments but also festival management re demand and supply of products, merchandise, refreshments to not only the current festival but any remaining festivals in the chain. So all managed via a teal time Azure based solution that is truly scalable and self-managing by the software that our client develops
Key Technical Skills: Experience Requirements
- MVC / User Interface
- .NET C#
- MS SQL Server
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Desirable Technical Skills:
- Web API development
- .Net Core
- Angular / React / Vue.js and or Knockout UI experience with Node.js
- Microsoft Azure
- Team Foundation Server / VSTS
- Unit testing using MSTest / NUnit / xUnit
- Mobile development (iOS, Android or Xamarin)
- Docker and containerisation