A creative, technology led, Leeds-based software solutions provider, is seeking talented software developers to join their growing team.
They are seeking people with experience in using the full Microsoft technology stack to design, develop and deliver bleeding edge solutions to their customers that include major music, tv, sports and retail organisations.
Recent projects have been delivered using pioneering Microsoft technologies Azure components to build scalable, reliable solutions.
- Projects: You will be working on ground breaking / pioneering projects. If you enjoy working with customers to take the lead on conceptual design, develop solutions autonomously, test to go live then this is the job for you.
- Sports Activity/health/fitness and football/cricket/rugby and club management
- Music distribution, fees, type of music (downloads, cd, vinyl, stream), intellectual property / royalty splits. Automating payment and ownership privileges within a scalable .Net / Azure based system.
- Festival management – creating USID wristbands (usable software interface design) cashless environments which inc; festival management; supply of products, merchandise, refreshments. Real time Azure based solution that is truly scalable and self-managing
Key Technical Skills:
- .net core 2.2 (latest)
- entity framework core 2
- MS Azure
- Any “Full Stack” Microsoft developer
- C# / C++ / SQL
- MVC / User Interface
- MS SQL Server
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Desirable Technical Skills:
- Web API development
- .Net Core
- Angular / React / Vue.js and or Knockout UI experience with Node.js
- Team Foundation Server / VSTS
- Unit testing using MSTest / NUnit / xUnit
- Mobile development (iOS, Android or Xamarin)
- Docker and containerisation
- -angular 7 (one version behind latest, it was latest when we started)
- Pomelo EntityFramework Core + MySqlConnector (latest)
- RxJS (version that ships with angular)
- angular material (latest)
- ngx-charts (latest)
- JSON / XML
Simply reply to this email (No Cv required) or pick up the phone and ask to speak with Jon. We operate with integrity and will be discreet in our discussions/approach. Jon telephone number is: 07866 316162 / 0113 357 2045
Starter bonus and referral:
If you are successful in securing the role we will pay a starter bonus of £250. If you refer a candidate that is successfully placed we will pay you £250
Salary & Benefits:
£33k - 55k (higher bracket for lead roles)
Leeds city centre location
SME boutique software house – total autonomy and tech stack coverage
Stakeholder pension 5%
Flexi and work from home – in agreement
Ground breaking projects within exciting parts of industry
Develop cloud based client solutions pioneering tech in the industry
Life assurance x4 of salary
Our client has decided to speak with people over the phone, in the first instance and can do so at your convenience, outside of office hours – even weekends, if that suits.