This major miulti national organisation are looking for a senior Kentico developer to manage their main website, in addition to multiple sub-brands the group would like to bring in to the Kentico CMS using their multi-site licence.
This role is based in the IT Development Team, within the IT Department but will be working closely with the Marketing team who manage the websites. The IT Department consists of 60 plus members of staff split across multiple sites in the UK and EU providing 24/7 support to all offices globally.
- Main site development. Updating current functionality both front and back end for improved UX
- Design and build a microsite generator the marketing team can use to build microsites
- Train both the IT and Digital Marketing team on using Kentico
- Integrate Kentico directly with our CRM, InterAction
- Security of relevant front-end and back-office systems
Essential required skills
- Writing efficient, stable, testable, secure and reusable .NET (C#) modules
- Working with the latest .NET Core technologies
- Experience with the Kentico CMS platform
- Experience with Azure and Kentico search
- Front-end design experience an advantage
- Experience working as technical lead on commercially focused web development projects
- Able to demonstrate functional and technical specifications and/or user story based specifications, which you have written and led
- Experience of using version control systems and source control - ideally Azure DevOps
- Good experience in integration of web applications with other systems
- Up to date knowledge of security best practices
As a Senior Developer you will
- Manage your workload completely independently of others yet able to collaborate with IT and Marketing colleagues and/or third party vendors, reporting to management as required
- Consistently deliver work to a high standard and on time
- Be comfortable debugging unfamiliar code
- Conduct code reviews of other developer’s work to assist in maintaining code quality
- Be comfortable with front end design desirable but not necessary
- Keep abreast of Kentico upgrades and manage their deployment into our environment in a controlled manner and in compliance with our existing ITIL processes
- Devise and operate a suitable release cycle, ensuring changes and updates are introduced in a controlled manner, again in keeping with existing ITIL processes, ensuring minimal impact to live services
- Ensure our Kentico environment is suitably specified and fit for purpose at all times, ensuring it is tuned and operating optimally for internal management and external access
About the org:
A market leading group in many of the world's most dynamic sectors. We are an exciting, forward-thinking organisation with a particular focus on Technology, finance & financial services, energy & natural resources, life sciences and media.
Our growing European network of offices supports an international client base alongside our Silicon Valley and China colleagues. We also work in a number of other jurisdictions through dedicated country teams.
Among our clients we count social media sites and high street coffee chains as well as pharmaceutical, life sciences and medical devices companies, energy suppliers, banks and technology leaders.
Clients choose to work with us because we deliver commercial, pragmatic and innovative solutions through our exceptional legal expertise and experience, on time and on budget.
Our network has more than 1,550 people working across 25 offices providing highly commercial advice based on an in-depth understanding of our clients' needs.
The aim is to ensure equality of opportunity and we are actively working towards improving the diversity of our staff. All applications will only be considered on merit and the applicant's suitability to meet the requirements of the role.