Leeds city centre in historic offices
- Salary £25k to 30k with regular reviews / appraisals
- Staff referral scheme
- Love to shop vouchers – Employee of the month
- Wellbeing days
- Training and Development programmes
- Xmas party
- Free fruit
- Free refreshments
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays
- Education: Industry experience of academia accepted
- Qualifications: 3 plus years of Industry experience with or without academia accepted
Purpose of the role:
To identify, design and implement changes to the Proclaim case management system.Participating in the evaluation, development, and recommendation of solutions specific to the entire organisation as well as specific solutions for individual departments.
Skills and responsibilities:
- Design, develop, and implement Proclaim changes and enhancements.
- Ensuring thorough testing of all solutions and changes implemented in Proclaim prior to release.
- Working as a business analyst within the business to gather requirements and identify gaps
- Prioritisation of development issues to ensure the operational effectiveness of the business.
- Completing projects by coordinating resources and timetables with user departments.
- Ensuring problems are identified and recommending a plan of action to resolve these.
- Maintaining quality service by establishing and enforcing organisational standards.
- Maintaining professional and technical knowledge by attending any training as recommended by the business.
- Contributing to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Ensure security of data and adherence to the IT security policy.
- Act in alignment with user needs and system functionality to contribute to organisational policy.
- Assisting with the IT Service desk from time to time.
- Any other duties commensurate with this post.
- Excellent knowledge of Proclaim development.
- Attention to detail.
- Hands-on experience with computer networks, network administration and network installation.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Able to communicate both verbally and in writing.