JOB TITLE: IT Systems and Project Engineer
REPORTS TO: Head of IT
Location: Leeds city centre - Wellington Street, LS1 4AP
Education: Graduate or industry exposure
Qualification: MCSE and above or equivalent
Overview: The IT Systems and Projects Engineer provides support and management of all Server, Network, Telephony Infrastructure, Desktop PC’s and Mobile Devices within the Company. To effectively support and manage the Company IT Infrastructure Support/projects and Service functions to deliver the business objectives. This is a projects based role with 3rd Line BAU duties. The mainstay of the role will be to re-engineer the current IT set up and physically lift it from a current Group framework to a stand alone environment. Once this has been achieved there will be various augmented based projects inc Cloud and Automation.
· £42,500 with some flexibility
· Bonus Scheme
· Holidays 25 + 8/9 Bank Holidays
· Paid days Birthday Holiday Day
· Business Casual Dress Code
· Life Assurance
· Pension Scheme – matched – up to 5%.
· Salary Sacrifice Benefits: Holiday Trading, Pension
· Car Parking on site
· Early finish Friday
· Charity / Social events such as outdoor activities
· Sponsorship of relevant Further Education – subject to a successful application process
· Proven track record of internal promotion
· Discounted Metrocard scheme (Leeds only)
· City Centre Location
· Private Health Insurance
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES: ·
- Responsible for 3rd line technical implementation and support of all Microsoft Windows servers, Unix Servers, network infrastructure and telephony systems within the all the UK First Title Group businesses, currently comprising First Title Insurance Ltd, Enact Conveyancing Ltd, Live Org Ltd, Live Lettings Ltd and Decision First.
- Work closely with the IT Systems Engineer on infrastructure and server support issues arising giving assistance when required.
- Work out of hours to implement major system releases as needed, as well as being part of 24x7 ‘on call’ support rota for approximately one week in three for emergency support calls on all systems and infrastructure.
ESSENTIAL SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE ·
- Thorough knowledge of Microsoft Windows Server and Microsoft SQL Server
- Strong knowledge of networking
- Microsoft Exchange Server, Informix Dynamic Server, Microsoft Systems Centre, Microsoft HyperV and VM Ware
- VOIP / Telephony