Education Requirements - Of Graduate Calibre
Experience Requirements - Deep IT Training expertise
Industry - Professional Services
Qualifications - Any industry related training qualifications are beneficial
Work Hours - Standard working hours - 37.5 PW
This very impressive professional services firm are presenting some very strong financials and in line with this the outward facing veneer to the business is getting a deserved polish. In line with their constant push for improvements and to deliver on their mission they are seeking to appoint an IT Trainer for an initial 6 month fixed term contract.
You will provide training and education on software and IT systems used across the business as well as providing a consultative point of contact for the client and act as a two way conduit for requirements, updates and communication.
You will carry out research on existing and new software to be introduced to the business to ascertain which areas of the software are to be used by the firm, then to learn the packages, and devise training sessions on those packages. Deal with technical queries raised in relation to the new software both from colleagues and clients which could involve:
- Deliver Training:
- in accordance with the training schedule
- ad hoc as per user requests
- in a classroom environment as group sessions and for individuals on a one to one basis
- Deliver at desk Training:
- Floor walk following deployment of software
- As a result, when appropriate, train individuals at their desks
- Identify and action training requirements from referrals.
- Identify and deliver other forms of training/education as appropriate.
- Continually identify new and innovative ways of training and knowledge transfer ensuring the client develops and maintains the skills necessary to gain maximum benefit from the technology at their disposal.
- Research and where appropriate adopt new (for example on-line video/screen capture) methods of training delivery.
- Where appropriate create and maintain training records and course materials.
Attend Train the Trainer sessions run by suppliers for new software/packages to be introduced. Identify and meet the training requirements of the firm and:
- Adapt documentation provided by suppliers.
- Suggest amendments to supplier training and where appropriate deliver training on the new software
- Establish user skill sets and adjust training accordingly
- Deliver training to project time scales
- Create course scripts and course ware where necessary.
- Create and maintain user technical documentation.
- Publish user documentation on the Intranet.
Create and maintain:
- User training records
- Training schedule
- IT Training Calendar