Salary: £22k - £26k dependant on experience
· Life Assurance Scheme
· On-site parking
· Private medical/dental insurance
IT Systems Administrator
Who we are looking for?
We are seeking a proactive and dynamic systems administrator to facilitate the development and ongoing running of the business systems used within the company.
You will quickly gain in-depth knowledge of the systems and have an understanding of how these support the business.
This role will suit an ambitious and motivated candidate who is looking to secure a pivotal role in improving business processes. Someone who is enthusiastic about a career working with IT systems and is looking to gain experience in a fast-paced and dynamic organisation.
· Strong degree of computer literacy and understanding of IT systems is required as the post holder will need to use Microsoft Office programmes including Word, Excel, SharePoint, Outlook and Dynamics.
· Ideally experience of working with Student Management Systems, Learning Management Systems and Virtual Learning Environments
· A base understanding of Database Fundamentals would be extremely advantageous to the role
· Previous experience working in a customer focused environment dealing with both internal and external stakeholders
· Experience of supporting 3rd party and in house developed applications
· Ability to work independently and as part of a global team
· Ability to manage your own workload and meet deadlines
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills (English Language)
· Able to work under pressure and meet deadlines
· Able to offer 1st line IT support for Head Office staff for low level incidents
The role offers a great chance for a junior IT Technician / Systems Administrator to get exposure to training (both on-line / on the job) and develop your skills in an environment where you will have a huge amount of resource at your disposal.