This fast paced and growing organisation are seeking an experienced, all round IT Support Technician to support their Head of IT in order to maintain and develop the businesses IT hardware and software. This is a true BAU and projects mix at the 1st to 2nd line level.
This opportunity certainly offers long term security & technical development at a growing business.
Salary Level: £22,000 - £25,000 Depending upon experience
Holidays: 21 days holiday plus all bank holidays total circa 30
Flexible working: Flexible start and finish times
Pension: Default auto-enrolment pension scheme 3% company, 5% employee.
Starter Bonus: £350 starter bonus - alternatively £350 referral fee if you can refer a friend
Culture: Social vibrant and fun.
Onsite games inc table tennis and Pool table
With innovation, design and high-profile brand partnerships they lead the way with on-trend and in-demand consumer products.
For over a decade, the organisation have been trusted and respected by the leading retailers & partners, including a large portion of high street retailers to create bespoke own brand and licensed product ranges.
- Troubleshoot, problem solve and resolve IT issues in an effective and efficient manor
- Provide good service through email and in person
- Manage internal helpdesk system
- Ensure IT Support processes are both followed and documented
- Install authorised software on desktops/laptops and servers
- Diagnose system errors and other issues
- Installing and configuring computer hardware, software, systems, networks, printers, and scanners
- Setting up accounts for new users
- Working as part of the wider IT Team to support delivery of its goals and objectives
- Individual projects to deliver alongside support work
Skills and Qualifications
- Experience in troubleshooting desktop, laptop, tablets, and mobile phone devices.
- Minimum 2 Years’ Experience in an IT Support Role.
- MS Office Knowledge (Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Microsoft Client OS Knowledge including Windows 7/10/11.
- MacOS knowledge desirable
- Navision or Business Central knowledge an advantage
- Sharepoint administration - desirable
- Flexibility to working hours to accommodate the needs of the business.
- IT related qualification desirabl