- Education Requirements - none
- Industry - Financial services
- Qualifications - ideally strong GCSE/A level and or IT degree
- Work Hours 37.5 hours per week
Skills and responsibilities
An IT Support Assistant is required reporting to the IT Support and Project Manager of a Leeds City Centre (behind train station) technology focused financial services organisation.
This is a split role running as partly IT related and partly Facilities/premises related and would suit a person looking for an all-round general office role with a good knowledge of IT hardware, technology systems and their management.
The support role (90+% of time) involves:
· Supporting org head office systems.
· Liaising with outsourced service providers to ensure ongoing service levels are maintained to ITIL standards.
· Procurement of IT related hardware/software/licences
· Support of the IT development network, maintenance/backup/upgrades/etc.
· Asset logging and management
· Prioritising and dealing with 350+ end users from 1st line to 3rd line support.
· Configuration and testing of Tablet PCs and software.
The facilities role (up to 10% of time) involves:
· Ensuring head office is operational
· Allocation and audit of security passes
· Maintenance/servicing of all systems
· Facilitating office upgrades/improvements
· Telephony management
· Consumable stock management
This role would suit an individual with exceptional organisational and personal skills from a general IT background.