- Education Requirements - grad ideally but not essential
- Industry - Construction
- Qualifications - industry standard
- Work Hours - 37.5 hours
The org are an established construction focused group with four divisions across the North of England and the Midlands. Winner of multiple awards in 2018 they have a first-class reputation for the highest standards and are a prestigious brand.
Due to their ongoing success, they now have a new opening for a Service Delivery Analyst to join the Service Delivery Department at the Group Office, based in Leeds.
This is a great opportunity for a recent technology graduate to join an innovative house building company with an exciting vision for further expansion. The role is to assist the Service Infrastructure Manager in day to day operations and ensuring high levels of service to the company are maintained and improved upon.
- Maintain and administering computer networks and related computing environments including system software, application software, hardware & configurations.
- Ensuring that hardware is fit for purpose and operate according to service levels.
- Performing disaster recovery operations, assist in maintaining the disaster recovery strategy and testing of the continuity plan.
- Identifying, troubleshooting and replacing faulty network components when required.
- Maintaining supplier relationships and performing cost analysis for our standard equipment.
- Ensuring the standard is maintained across the company in accordance to governance policies set.
- Overseeing and responding to support requests within the SLA’s.
- Recommending improvements and overseeing implantation of network & security hardware and producing a business case to our sponsors.
- Producing dashboards / monitoring performance of the department and be pro-active in detecting common trends.
- Assist in the implementation of a new ITSM tool.
- Be on the on-call rota for weekends and as of when required.
- Creation of user accounts & setting up new equipment.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to interface with all levels of internal employees and external suppliers.
- Excellent time management skills with the ability to take ownership of their workload.
- Strong troubleshooting skills and being decisive on when to follow an issue through to solution or escalate the problem.
- Adaptability and the ability to think outside of the box.
- Must have a valid UK driver's license & vehicle with a willingness to travel as and when the role dictates.
Skills Knowledge, Qualifications & Experience:
- Either a degree within the technology sector or at least 1-year experience within a technology role.
- Understanding of the ITIL 4 framework is desirable.
- Experience of administering Windows Servers.
- Experience of administering Office 365. Experience with cloud & SaaS environments including Azure.
- Competitive basic salary
- Company bonus
- Pension scheme
- Car allowance