The ideal candidate will have a wealth of experience tackling various hardware and software problems. They should be comfortable working closely with third-party software companies to adopt new technologies and efficiently use existing ones. This candidate should have prior experience working with information technology and understand the latest technology trends to ensure the technology in place is up to date
We have a contract requirement for an IT Manager (hands on - sole IT person role) for an SME Financial Services business to cover a hiring period and handover. We ideally need someone who is readily available and has a good mix of skills managing across the full infrastructure suite as well as managing a few applications and web uptime.
This is simply a 'keep the lights on' bau type role and will have a handover period from the current incumbent.
· Manage technologies and provide administrative assistance for various systems
· Understand various IT troubleshooting and provide technical support
· Control and monitor data, network access and backup systems
· Negotiate and communicate with third-party software providers for new software and troubleshooting
· C# Software Development Skills
· Network & Servers Skills
· Competent in SQL Server
· Experience in information technology space and solving various software and hardware problems
· Strong technical problem solving and communication skills