Education Requirements - Graduate Calibre
Industry - Manufacturing
Job Location - Nr Leeds - Wetherby - Harrogate
Qualifications - Any Industry Quals would enhance your application
Work Hours - Standard Hours
This specialist and extremely successful manufacturer of high value products, are looking for an accomplished and resilient IT Manager; web/app/mobile dev projects (strategic not actual development) and primarily IT projects/ BAU focused.
Initially, your remit will be to review the current IT framework that sits with external managed service suppliers. Cost base analysis, IT capability/business requirements with a total 360 view on IT service provision is imperative to determine next steps/direction of the entire IT domain.
Future risks, issues and implications are of paramount importance to the continuity of service to their end clients and key to its ongoing success. Once reviewed it will then be your role to rehouse the current IT set up with zero disruption to the current framework; your review will be inclusive of all Server tech, data, applications, telephony and in house design systems; subsequently moving them into one robust in-house IT infrastructure.
Another major project the client wishes to build into the IT framework is the impending need for a cross platform app (mobile/handheld). Therefore is would be desirable if you had a PM background within this field. Not from a hands on build perspective but from a strategy and outsource management angle. In a nutshell, the client wishes to take back control of their IT systems and employ someone with the enthusiasm to make things happen; as and when the business requires.
If you enjoy fast paced roles and opportunities with complete autonomy and freedom to make business critical decisions but also have the drive and determination to make IT systems that can drive a business forward, then this is a great role for you.
- Previous experience / hands on of managing all IT business requirements including Support; Budget; Infrastructure; Applications; and managing Third Party Suppliers.
- Hands on Project Management experience. Designing and implementing systems. Back Ups / Disaster Recovery. Supporting Bespoke Systems.
- Supporting EDI/ERP/CRM systems such as Navision.
- Business Process Modelling & Systems Analysis Web/app/mobile development project management
- Windows Server, Exchange
- SQL Server (Administration, Queries, Stored
- Active Directory Experience
- Rendering/ design software
- Cloud / Storage
- Telephony (Horizon)