Are you an experienced IT / Technology leader with a passion for digital business transformation? Would you love to apply your technical, leadership and business management expertise to deliver the IT strategy for a growing and successful organisation?
A business which has thrived and grown through the pandemic but has a rich history and now looking to push further with new services and global ambition. A Yorkshire brand with over 20 years in the market, this company already has a significant turnover and ambitious plans for growth triple growth. Agility and flexibility, together with the ability to innovate and bring new services and products quickly to market, has led them to be the market leaders in the fields in which they operate.
The Board is looking to attract an IT Director to lead transformational digital change within the business, whilst continuing to focus on operational IT service delivery. They truly understand the power that effective digitisation has in a competitive consumer marketplace and they are on the journey towards world-class, customer-driven IT systems and are prepared to invest in this.
You’re a seasoned leader currently operating at Board Level with experience of digital transformation, you still enjoy the ‘hands-on’ element of the role, being present with your team and accessible to the wider organisation, supporting their goals and those of the customer. You understand how to mix strategy with operational performance to get the very best from the systems and processes that you provide.
What will you bring?
- The ability to develop, lead and grow a rounded and high performing IT Team.
- A passion for your specialism and an understanding of how to integrate great IT practice into a fast-paced and agile business.
- A commercial mind-set with a focus clearly on the consumer experience and how that can be improved via the application of technology.
- A background in the e-commerce, manufacturing, or service sectors.
- A well-rounded exposure to IT systems development, service delivery, infrastructure and third-party management.
- Demonstrable experience of successfully implementing ERP systems.
In return you will receive a competitive salary and bonus, and have a wide remit and accountability for the IT function with the full support of the Board.