- Education Requirements - degree educated
- Experience Requirements - see below
- Industry - Technology House
- Job Location - Leeds, LS1 4AP
- Qualifications - any formal business concept, methodology/framework exposure preferred
- Responsibilities - see below
- Work Hours - 37.5 hours
Are you a head of tech/digital?
Or are you very close to but just not quite able to secure that role with your current employer?
Perhaps you are a lead solutions architect, technical delivery manager or something similar and feel you are ready for the top seat
The Chief Technology Officer (CTO) or Head of Technology will provide sound technical leadership in all aspects of the business. You will communicate with employees, stakeholders and customers across the globe, to ensure the company's technologies are used appropriately.
Strategic thinking and strong business acumen are essential in this role. The client will expect you to be well-versed in current technological trends, within the wider technology market, as well as AI and Machine Learning and familiar with a variety of business concepts.
• Develop technical aspects of the company's strategy to ensure alignment with its business goals
• Discover and implement new technologies that yield competitive advantage
• Help departments use technology profitably
• Supervise system infrastructure to ensure functionality and efficiency
• Build quality assurance and data protection processes
• Monitor KPIs and IT budgets to assess technological performance
• Use stakeholders' feedback to inform necessary improvements and adjustments to technology
• Communicate technology strategy to partners and investors
• Proven experience as a CTO or similar leadership role
• Knowledge of technological trends to build strategy
• Understanding of budgets and business-planning
• Ability to conduct technological analyses and research
• Excellent communication skills
• Leadership and organisational abilities
• Strategic thinking
• Problem-solving aptitude
• BSc/BA in Computer Science, Engineering or a related field; MBA or other relevant graduate degree is a plus