Job title: Full Stack Developer - Digital
Salary: (£57k-£62k package) £50,000 to £55,000 basic salary
Benefits: £6,850 Car Allowance, 25 days holiday plus all bank holidays, x3 life, Healthcare, flexi-time around 38 hours contract, Pension (stakeholder), currently rota working 1 day in the office (subject to change)
Education: Ideally degree educated but commercial experience is first and foremost
Experience Requirements: Extensive experience ideally working with Web API’s and Microservices
Responsibilities: To manage a small IT Team of 4 people plus the IT and business systems of a large manufacturing group
Skills: IT management, people management, business systems management
The Full Stack Developer will work closely with Project Managers, Business Analysts, Architects and other Developers within the team to deliver changes required by the business on the Digital Commerce solution.
Duties will include both front end (Angular, Typescript, HTML, CSS) and back end development (C#, .NET, Azure).
Responsibilities will also include estimating user stories, developing new features for the Digital Commerce solution, fixing bugs, testing, peer reviewing code and following security best practices.
Job Scope and Responsibilities:
- Reports into Web & Integrations Manager
- Developing and enhancing bespoke Digital Commerce solution
- Ensure adherence to quality assurance and documentation standards and promote continuous improvement
- Work as part of a cross-functional Agile development team consisting of software developers, testers, architects and product owners to deliver robust and well-engineered software solutions
- Delivery of the roadmap for Digital Commerce solution, proposing and implementing the most effective approaches and technologies to fulfill requirements
- Monitor analytics and user journeys to identify and implement customer experience enhancements
- Approach work with a mindset that embraces Agile principles and culture, and be a positive example to others of the behaviors they should develop
- Troubleshoot and resolve bugs, closely monitoring defect rates and working closely with end users
- Liaise with other teams and key individuals in a cross-functional DevOps environment
- Engage and collaborate with internal stakeholders to capture and evaluate requirements to feed into product backlogs
- Work closely with the technology and cyber security team to minimise risk and ensure compliance with GDPR and security best practice
- Maintain quality and accuracy of code and ensure effective source code control.
- .NET Core / .NET5
- HTML & CSS
- Javscript / Typescript
- API development
- Effective debugging skills for both front and back end
- Experience of working in a DevOps environment using source control
- Angular (or similar SPA frameworks)
- SQL database (Azure)
- Unit testing frontend solution
- Unit testing C# .NET solution
- Extensive experience of C# and .NET to develop solutions within the context of Web API’s and Microservice applications
- Experience of working using SCRUM or an alternative agile methodology
Recommendations: If you recommend the opportunity to a friend or colleague then Interface will make a £500 referral fee payment (if we place the individual into the role). All you have to do is forward this email onto a colleague/friend; they then simply need to mention your name in their email response to Interface.