As an ERP System Manager, the post holder will work as part of a dynamic team in delivering and growing effective business solutions, supporting managers and staff across all our group’s sites in accordance with our business strategies.
The role supports the business in providing project work, support, training and managing data migration and report designing. The role is designed to build a combination of subject matter expertise and technical skills to develop a strong service delivery
The post holder will be responsible for providing: -
• ERP Infrastructure support within the group’s IT department
• ERP project working and management in assisting and ensuring user training is adequate in operating the system.
• Responsible for administration of the ERP system along with installation, security, upgrades, support, enhancements, and system performance.
• Evaluate and integrate new technology into the ERP system.
• Act as lead in providing technical solutions and support over the ERP system.
• Responsible for creating and maintaining user accounts and security profiles and roles.
• Develop, maintain and support reports and any on-demand reports within the ERP system.
• Work with different departments and individuals to identify and create solutions within the ERP system.
• Provide occasional off hours support for various system activities including month-end processes.
• Manage and proactively promote relationships with key stakeholders.
The role supports the business in driving suitable IT solutions and profitability and value for money for the group. The role is designed to build a combination of subject matter expertise and technical skills to develop a strong service delivery.
• Educated to Masters level or equivalent level of experience of working at a senior level in specialist area. ? MCSE or MCSA Qualification
• Certified Sage Consultant or Sage Support
Knowledge and Experience
• Technical experience with Sage X3 ERP systems and databases
• Microsoft Server 2008-2012
• Active Directory
• Print and Files Shares
• Microsoft SQLServer 2000 – 2012
• LAN and WAN technologies
• Windows Desktop technologies
Ability to understand system and software specifications/requirements in relation to hardware and company infrastructure.