- HOLIDAYS: 20days holiday + bank holidays.
- PENSION: Employer Contribution pension scheme.
- VEHICLE: Company Vehicle will be provided after probation period.
- FUEL: Paid for at such a rate personal allowance will also be covered
- EQUIPMENT: Mobile phone provided and paid for plus new laptop
- SALARY: up to 55k per annum depending on experience
- EDUCATION: None
- INDUSTRY: BUSINESS IT SERVICES
- QUALIFICATIONS: None required
- WORK HOURS - 37.5 hours per week
- LOCATION: Dublin
The role is to assist in the implementation of Factory Management, Traceability, and QC systems, primarily in the food industry.
The candidate will work as part of a team, to design, test, install, train and then help in post-live support handovers for Software based projects.
The role will involve travel around the UK and Eire (Gallway and Cork) and mainland England.
The candidate will work as part of a team, underneath an experienced implementor to gain knowledge of best practices and product training.
They will be expected to deal with clients directly, and sometimes on their own, to provide a solution.
Excellent verbal, and written communication is key. And a documented, organized approach to their work is also important to ensure project documentation is maintained to company standards.
Large potential for growth inside a dynamic, and growing business.
SKILLS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Work in a similar role would be ideal, but not essential.
Experience in other roles such as
Minor software development,
I.T Technicians would also be an advantage.
Experience in troubleshooting, problem solving, and business requirements analysis would also be advantageous, as well as any experience in Business to Business project work.
- General I.T Skills
- MCSE/MCSA I.T certifications
- Comptia A+ etc.
- SQL Server (Dba, query writing, reporting)
- Crystal Reports