With a blend of the following skills and attributes to accompany the above tech profile:
- Strong Application / Maintenance Support experience
- Understanding Test environment
- Data management
- Manufacture/Distribution/Supply Chain/invoicing/sales order/Stock control/purchasing background
- Strong Documentation
- Supported multiple technologies within a fast paced, complex environment
- Ideally, have supported Warehouse/manufacturing systems environments
- Any knowledge of SOP within hazardous materials setting, would prove highly useful.
Our client, a leader in their field, is looking for an ERP Systems Analyst Developer, with development skills - ideally from the manufacturing sector.
You will join a highly successful, specialist manufacturing organisation and a compact IT & systems team.
The role will involve the development and config of the EFACS (EXEL) system/modules and the support/maintenance of the entire application.
This is an ideal role for someone that has 2-3 years of ERP manufacturing systems exposure and is looking for a challenging role, across all systems.
The org has a rich history, as such, job security and longevity are certainly on offer alongside rapid development of yourself as an ERP Systems analyst / developer.
You will be comfortable with the following technologies
- Interfacing to Java objects / methods
- Analysing business processes
- Reporting and querying database
- SQL Back ups
- Testing set data
- Data cleansing – SQL Server environment (SQL query ideal)
- Scripting (desirable only with Perl)
You will have keen problem solving and analytical skills and an acute eye for detail.