JOB TITLE: Development Lead
£52k plus 15% bonus and 3% extra payment for flexi benefits
- Education Requirements - none required, commercial experience
- Industry - professional services
- Qualifications - degree preferred but not essential
- Work Hours - 37.5
Total salary = £61,594
- Microsoft Certification (desirable)
- Degree or equivalent level (desirable)
- Provide people and technical leadership to development team. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to, 1-2-1s, absence management, resourcing, risk management, technical ownership and delivery and managing individual’ performance objectives.
- Contribute towards the long term architectural strategy for delivery technically fit-for-purpose solutions as per business requirements.
- Innovate around new technology solutions, suggesting and introducing new technologies, practises, platforms and approaches.
- Own the technical delivery of a number of key projects.
- Maintain a high level of standard and quality across the team.
- Manage small changes/support alongside project delivery.
- Mentor less experienced team members.
- Previous experience of managing development teams/delivery project teams
- Solid understanding of Object Orientation
- Experience developing applications using the Microsoft technology stack and enterprise architectural design patterns (e.g. MVC, SOA, n-tier)
- C# versions up to C# 6
- Experience of relational databases, particularly MS SQL Server
- Good interpersonal skills
- Motivated by delivering results
- Test Driven Development
- Experience using open source messaging solutions – (RabbitMQ)
- Experience using Enterprise Service Bus – (NserviceBus)
- Familiarisation with delivery methodologies – (Waterfall/Agile)
- Continuous Integration and automated delivery
- Use of web technologies.