Job Title: .Net Developer
Location: Leeds- nr Wakefield
Salary: Up to £45,000 plus 5% bonus
This major European group take the personal approach to customer service and it is why they’ve been awarded an Exceptional 3 star rating by Investor in Customer for the last two years.
They’re now looking for a Net Developer to join our growing team.
You’ll be responsible for:
• Develop and enhance in-house applications and provide support where necessary.
• Ensure all applications are developed to a high standard.
• Ensure that quality standards and conventions are adhered to throughout all development projects.
• Collaboration with business and business analysts to elicit functional and non-functional requirements.
• Produce documentation.
• Maintain Source Control.
• Support User acceptance testing.
You’ll need to evidence the following qualifications, skills and experience:
• Object-Oriented Programming and Design
• Experience of developing enterprise-level applications.
• Web Api
• Entity Framework
• Coding using SOLID design principles & design patterns
• Scrum or other Agile methodology
• Experience of TDD/BDD approach to development
• MSMQ/Rabbit MQ/NServiceBus
• Service Oriented Architecture development experience
• Octopus Deploy
• Commercial Experience
• Prioritisation of personal workload to meet business needs.
• Strong analysis skills.
• Excellent interpersonal communication at all levels.
• Eager to learn and willingness to continually improve.
• Free shuttle bus from Leeds City Centre
• Subsidised on-site restaurant
• Free on-site gym
• Excellent coaching and training