Role: Developer (Full Service Marketing Agency) - £30-45k
Location: Leeds (potential to work from home 2 days per week – post lockdown)
This full service marketing agency is an award winning, creative space where clients benefit from a small and dedicated team of creative and technologists. Their process enables them to get under the skin of their clients, their services and products and they then develop a business marketing plan that enables clients to achieve short and long-term objectives.
They do this by building brands, launching new products and services and taking them to market in ways that set clients apart, engaging customers with strategies that are built to last.
The role is studio based and is part of the wider multi discipline creative team. Working in a 6-8 person team combining skills, ideas and industry knowledge in the studio, supported by the digital marketing team.
A can do, will do, team ethic is required. Business is unaffected, growth is continuing and there is a lot to deliver on….you will never get bored or be unchallenged by the growing needs of their extensive client portfolio.
Roles / Responsibilities
- Create beautiful, responsive designs ready to build
- Take your designs and enhance them with fluid, elegant animation and interactivity
- Create pixel perfect experiences through code
- Collaborate with developers and use the latest technologies
- Seek new trends and technologies and share with others
- Be able to give reasons for design decisions
- Work hard, play hard, and love what you do
- Articulate challenges before they become problems
- 3-5 years of experience within a digital agency environment with a portfolio of designed and developed projects
- Expert level of knowledge with responsive CSS3 and HTML5, understanding best practices for desktop, tablet, and mobile devices
- Familiarity with server-side technologies, particularly PHP and MySQL – Not essential
- Experience with CSS preprocessors (ideally SASS)
- Expert use of Photoshop and Illustrator
Benefits: Salary: £30-45k / Hours of work: Monday – Friday / Part Home working