We believe this is an excellent opportunity for candidates who have an in-depth technical knowledge of Microsoft 365 security solutions and experience in implementing and maintaining them within an enterprise environment.
This role will suit experienced security professionals who are looking to be an integral part of the design and delivery of Microsoft 365 security solutions and who enjoy working in a busy environment for a fast-moving global business.
- The role of the Data Protection specialist is to identify the regional regulatory data protection laws.
- You will be responsible for the configuration and administration of Microsoft 365 security solutions, supporting our technical support teams and maintenance of the Microsoft 365 security platform.
- Maintain an up-to-date register of the regional data protection regulations
- Identify the differences gaps between the UK GDPR and the regional data regulations and develop a programme of enhancements to address the gaps
- Develop and enhance security policies, processes, procedures and technical controls to maintain regional compliance
- Take a proactive role in identifying regional regulatory changes
- Assist with security incident management and response activities
- Interact with the IT team to provide and share technical issue resolution knowledge and deployment/adoption processes best practices
- Employ previous experience and industry best practices to manage regulatory compliance
- Good working experience and knowledge of enterprise information security and standards including Cyber Essentials, ISO 27001, etc. Data Protection Act and the General Data Protection Regulation
- Strong experience in Information Security governance, risk and compliance
- Experience with data sovereignty requirements
- Need a section on regional data transfer rules, inter company transfers, etc