Based in Leeds city centre, this award winning professional services firm are looking for a Data Administrator with solid all round data skills skills to join their team.
The company is ever evolving, they are one of the Top 500 within their industry and are seen as one of the top businesses within their specific market. The company offer a professional and structured career path offering meritocratic progression and benefits befitting of a large professional services firm. Benefits include a competitive salary (circa £18,500-£26,000), 23 days holiday, pension (2%/4% Contribution), private health insurance, life cover and paid sick leave. The role is a starting point for a larger role in the data team and IT team at large.
The team are accountable for the provision of a data management service to the business. Primarily responsible for the validation, cleansing and transfer of data between ourselves, our clients, and nominated agents to a high level of quality and to strict timescales and SLA’s.
The role is a dynamic one where priorities and work volumes change frequently whilst high quality output is always required. There is a need to be flexible with working hours to accommodate these priorities as and when required.
KEY ACCOUNTABILTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
• Validate, process and upload incoming data files using MS Excel, Access and various in-house developed applications within defined SLA deadlines
• Data maintenance of held data to ensure cases correctly progress through the appropriate strategies
• Quality control & Audit of completed tasks
• Process internal Data Management task requests, such as bulk data updates
• To utilise technology which allows volume processing of online claims of both secured and unsecured debts
• Various Administrative duties relating to the role
SKILLS/KNOWLEDGE & EXPERIENCE
• Proven experience in a data centric environment
• Experience of working in a regulated environment
• Ability to deal with multiple areas of work and competing priorities
• Experience of working cross-functionally with all management levels.
• Excellent communication skills with target audience alignment of the messages
• Working experience using Microsoft Excel
• Knowledge of SQL Server 2008 software is desirable but not essential