Are you an experienced IT / Technology Project Manager with a passion for digital business transformation?
Would you love to apply your technical expertise to deliver the IT strategy for a growing and successful organisation?
A business which has thrived and grown through the pandemic but has a rich history and now looking to push further with new services and global ambition. A Yorkshire brand with over 20 years in the market, this company already has a significant turnover and ambitious plans for triple growth.
Agility and flexibility, together with the ability to innovate and bring new services and products quickly to market, has led them to be one of the market leaders in the fields in which they operate.
As such, the Board is looking to attract an IT Project Manager (with development & IT appreciation re platform reengineering) to provide digital change within the business by re platforming their current ERP and Infrastructure domain - whilst continuing to focus on operational IT service delivery and commercial success.
The org truly understand the power that effective digitisation has in a competitive consumer marketplace and they are on the journey towards world-class, customer-driven IT systems and are prepared to invest in this.
You’ll be used to managing upwardly at Board Level and will hold experience of digital transformation. You understand how to mix strategy with operational performance to get the very best from the systems and processes that you provide.
What will you bring?
- Clear definition of IT strategy and an awareness of IT systems at an on prem and virtual/cloud level.
- A passion for your specialism and an understanding of how to integrate great IT practice into a fast-paced and agile business.
- A commercial mind-set with a focus clearly on the consumer experience and how that can be improved via the application of technology.
- A background in the e-commerce, manufacturing, or service sectors.
- A well-rounded exposure to IT systems development, service delivery, infrastructure and third-party management.
- Demonstrable experience of successfully implementing ERP systems (ideally Netsuite but not essential)
- Desirable - exposure to AWS / Cloud services
This role will require specific skills so if you are a project manager without the above pre requisites you will not be considered on this occasion.
Contract role for 6 months with the chance of ongoing extensions leading to 12-18 months.