- Industry - Professional Services
- Job Location - 423 Kirkstall Road, Leeds, LS4 2EW
- Work Hours - 7 - 7 Business Hours - Flexi between
To develop our legal case management system and other applications as required using the design tools provided by our suppliers. To play a key role in system upgrades from our suppliers, ensuring seamless integration with our existing systems and that all supporting documentation is produced / updated.
- Working within a team, alongside other Case Management System Developers and Analyst Programmers and reporting into the Lead Case Management System Developer.
- The role requires the holder to work as part of potentially several working party teams at any one time.
- Working with internal stakeholders from around the business in identifying and translating requirements through to proposing (including effort estimates), designing, developing, testing and implementing solutions.
- To design and develop new processes and documentation within our case management system to support the development of the business.
- To assist with all aspects of duties which fall under the remit of the IT Development Team, including Support, as and when required.
- To liaise with the reporting team and assist with identifying areas for SQL reports.
- To assist with database and system management generally.
SCOPE OF THE ROLE
- An element of the work is project based and also some changes need to be made ‘out of hours’ therefore a need to be flexible as to working hours and to be prepared to work additional hours is necessary.
- Must be a good communicator who is happy to engage and challenge peers or managers alike.
- Must have a logical, analytical mind and the ability to recognise discrepancies.
- Must be proactive in suggesting and advising on ways to improve service to internal and external clients.
- Must be able to manage own workload, prioritise, remain effective under pressure and deliver to deadlines.
- Must plan and document thoroughly all proposed actions and foresee any risks associated with those actions.
- Must ensure quality and accuracy at all times.
SKILLS / QUALIFICATION / Experience Requirements / Education Requirements
- Development experience of any case management system (preferably legal).
- Experience of interrogating SQL databases by compiling and executing SQL queries.
- Experience of creating and utilising testing plans.
- Experience of working in a busy office environment.
- Experience of planning tasks to achieve an end goal.
Desirable but not essential
- Experience of creating/running macros.
- Knowledge of VBA/VB.
- Project management experience.
- Experience of pre-legal collections/legal collections/secured legal processes.
- Development experience of Liberate by Linetime