Business Intelligence Developer ( T-SQL, SSIS and preferably Qlikview - although Qlik training can be provided) is needed to join our prestigious logistics client based in the West Yorkshire region.
Education Requirements - Degree Calibre
Industry - services
Job Location - Bradford, West Yorkshire
Qualifications - Any Business Intelligence relevant to the tech and role
Skills - T-SQL, SSIS (Integration Services) ideally with Qlikview
Work Hours - 37.5 Hours PW
As the Business Intelligence Developer ( SSIS & T-SQL) you will be supporting BAU and new projects for the company’s BI/Data function.
The Business Intelligence Developer ( SSIS & T-SQL) will be comfortable working with a number of business users and will be responsible for the following:
- Building DM and DW with several ETLs
- Develop data warehouse and BI Solutions as per specifications and standards
- Maintain and improve current Data Warehouse and reporting solutions
- Agile delivery of projects including Data Migrations (to Azure from SQL 2008-2016)
- Big Data Projects
Working with internal and external stakeholders the BI Developer will have a real passion for technology and will possess excellent client facing skills.
The successful Business Intelligence Developer ( SSIS and T-SQL ) will have experience in the following:
- Strong SQL Server Development experience
- Solid T-SQL Development experience and SQL knowledge in indexing & optimization
- Stored procedures, Functions, Views and XML development and testing.
- Exposure to QlikView and other data visualisation and aggregation tools
A demonstrable track record in a similar role is a necessity for this business-critical role. The culture is one that promotes creativity and the ability to think outside of the box. This is an exciting opportunity for a Business Intelligence Developer ( SSIS and T-SQL) in search of a new challenge that will push them out of their comfort zone and into broader visualisation tools as well as Azure and Big Data tech.