Flexible working: Inc work from home
Holidays: 30 days holiday pro-rata, on standard terms & conditions – plus all bank holidays
Travel loan: Interest free season travel ticket loan + Bike 2 Work Scheme
Life Assurance: this benefit provides 6 x salary life assurance to your dependents.
Health: Critical Illness cover – extensive coverage, Vitality Health Insurance
Employee Assistance Programme (EAP): Unum LifeWorks – All employees. This service provides a comprehensive package of work/life support services to employees and their immediate family
Salary: Up to £30,000Role Specific Accountabilities
• Day to day administration of the Electronic Document Records Management System (SharePoint), including agreed file conventions, information standards, and access permissions
• Day to day administration of the electronic Data Room (SharePoint), including file conventions, information standards, and access permissions
• Provide business expertise on SharePoint
• Support the business on the wider use of SharePoint, e.g. Training
• Day to day supervision and maintenance of the electronic Procurement Portal, ensuring company contract and procurement rules are delivered via the portal.
• Support Business Sponsors on agreed contract management process and delivery.
• Provide advice and support on public framework contract provision and procurements
• Administration of the Contracts Register, including the effective administration of contract awards, recording of all contracts, and notification of contracts renewals with business sponsors.
• Support contract owners to schedule both contract renewals and new procurement, ensuring timely and consistent procurement practices are followed throughout the business.
Provide general support to the PMO Office as required
• Day to day issues regarding external ICT Managed Service Contract
• Support ICT training provision
• Support PMO function as required
• Ensure functional management information requirements are co-ordinated and delivered in a timely and effective manner.
• Identify risks in own area of responsibility, recognise risks in all areas of the business and notify any such risks to your People Manager and the Business Assurance Manager
Skills and Knowledge
- Effective IT skills required for the job role
- Effective organisational skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong, creative problem-solving skills
- Project Planning
- Self-starter and delivery focused
- Ability to work autonomously
- Support and/or co-ordinate training delivery as required
- High levels of integrity and trustworthiness
- Knowledge of ICT Sector
- Knowledge of the Finance Sector
Other corporate knowledge – health and safety, ICT systems, information management and data protection
- Relevant experience working within a Business Support role in leading organisations.
- Track record in delivery of effective business support in a cross functional organisation.
- Experience of Information Management
- Experience of electronic document management systems
- Experience of contract and procurement processes
The DepartmentThe ICT & Change function is defined as having several key operational functions. The ICT & Change function is responsible for providing ICT service provision, procurement services, programme and project management delivery, property services, and operational resilience services.
The ICT function is responsible for the management of the ICT Managed Service contract including user support, system development and delivery, corporate ICT infrastructure, information management, ICT training and information security. The procurement function provides oversight of the procurement lifecycle by supporting contract managers to deliver effective external contracted services. The programme office and project management function provide effective management of project delivery, ensuring agreed methodologies and governance are applied to projects, business analysis provision, and project delivery disciplines are adhered to throughout the project lifecycle.
Operational resilience ensures the business has effective and robust controls and provision in place to manage its business resilience including disaster recovery, business continuity, cyber security, information security and the management of ICT material outsourcing.