Would you like to join a Yorkshire tech success story? This is an award-winning software development house, enjoying enviable growth at the leading edge of Data Analytics and Business Intelligence.
A small company with a big heart, an excellent product, and a fantastic partner community, who take their product to market. The brand behind the brand for insights and analytics for many major UK and international software vendors.
Due to continued growth, we have an exciting opportunity to join their Support Team.
Education Requirements - Graduate Calibre
Industry - Business Intelligence
Job Location - 2 Globe Road, Leeds
Qualifications - Any BI Qualifications Desirable
Work Hours - 9am - 5.30pm
- Managing the support helpdesk at all times, ensuring calls are dealt with swiftly and professionally
- Learning, installing, and configuring the Analytics software
- Prioritising and managing many open cases at one time
- Support for internal IT issues
- Troubleshooting system and network problems, as well as diagnosing and solving hardware or software faults
- Building relationships with external customers and internal teams, sharing knowledge and information
- Providing feedback to the development and product teams
- Supporting the Test team with product testing on projects
- Developing software investigation skills as well as overall test ability
Skills and Experience Requirements
- Previous experience in an IT/Software helpdesk role
- Written communication, problem solving, time management/self-organisation, and commercial awareness
- Ability to pick up new skills quickly and to be able to work in a fast moving, demanding environment
- Great team work and customer service skills
- Any Knowledge of Business Intelligence applications, i.e. Qlikview, Tableau, MS Reporting Services. Exposure and knowledge of BI tools would be beneficial
- Knowledge of network administration is desirable
Helpdesk Software – ZenDesk, Jira, SQL, PL/SQL, (Databases Microsoft SQL Server, Oracle, IBM, Sybase, MySQL, PostgreSQL), NoSQL, (Hadoop, Amazon)
This is an open and supportive company where you will be given the opportunity to learn new skills and progress your career in the exciting field of data and analytics. With the incredible market opportunity in this field, we are embarking on our next stage of growth There has never been a better time to join us!