Education Requirements - Graduate Calibre
Industry - Global Infrastructure Services
Job Location - 423 Kirkstall Roda, Leeds, LS4 2EW
Qualifications - Any vendor qualifications are a bonus
Work Hours - 9-5
To assist in the technical aspects of the business delivery of the Applications & Systems toolset and support the delivery in multiple environments. You will be responsible for access to Tools & Systems from laptops, web access and mobile devices. You will be working closely with the IT Infrastructure, IT operations and the IT development teams to ensure smooth operation of the Applications & Systems. This is a global business, so you will need to consider performance not only at the server level but also for the staff working in 80+ countries and in several languages.
Principal Duties, Responsibilities & Accountabilities:
- Assist maintaining internal tools & systems including software upgrades and software pilots
- Implementation of new systems globally
- Assist with the installation, configuration and testing of software products
- Install, test and configure local client software
- Develop written instructions for accessing systems including creation of articles for internal Knowledge Base and intranet
- Maintain current and accurate inventory of technology hardware, software, licences and services
- Manage applications access to staff across the business
Duties will vary and be revised due to the nature of the IT Support environment.
Skills & Experience Requirements
Essential Skills and experience:
- Excellent knowledge of SharePoint (2010/2013), Active Directory, SQL Server Administration 2008, 2012, 2014, Citrix Xen App 6.5 – 7.x, networking protocols, and PowerShell scripting.
- Minimum of 2 years' experience on SharePoint 2010/13 Developer and Administration and SQL Server.
- SharePoint – ability to create sites, create templates, add web parts, create SharePoint Groups, configure unique permissions, central administration
- Microsoft SQL Server – ability to troubleshoot issues, SQL server administration, creating maintenance plans, running scripts, familiar with SQL server management studio
- Citrix – basic understanding of published application environment, farm configuration, publishing applications, assigning permissions, troubleshooting, printing
- Experience of Nintex Forms and Workflow is desirable.
- IIS Experience (preferred)
- Virtual Server experience (VMWare preferred)
- PowerShell experience (preferred)
- Experience of communication, documentation and business writing in English