IT Applications Support - with prospects and training
- Education Requirements - none but degree preferred or commercial exposure
- Experience Requirements - 2 years plus junior level - intermediate 3 years - heavy weight 5 years +
- Industry - Technology
- Job Location - Horsforth
- Job Location - LS18 4RF
- Qualifications - none required
- Responsibilities - see below list within spec
- Skills - see below list within spec
- Work Hours 35 hours
- Salary £35,000 plus benefits
- Free parking
To assist in the technical aspects of the business delivery applications in multiple environments. You will be responsible for the delivery of our Applications from laptop, web access and mobile devices.
Principal Duties, Responsibilities & Accountabilities:
Responsibilities will include:
- Assist maintaining internal tools & systems including software upgrades and software pilots
- Implementation of new systems globally and assisting with the installation, configuration and testing of software products (across all devices)
- Duties will vary and be revised due to the nature of the IT Support environment (the above is a guide and not a comprehensive list of responsibilities)
Overall experience of Citrix Xen App 6.5 – 7.x and PowerShell scripting. SQL Server Administration, SharePoint (2010/2013), exposure to VMWare and Active Directory.
Citrix – Experience of XenApp 6 – 7.x versions. Experience with installing, configuration and administration of Citrix servers, Microsoft SQL Server and Microsoft SharePoint 2010/13.
- IIS Experience (desired)
- Virtual Server experience (desired)
- PowerShell experience (desired)
- Experience of Nintex Forms and Workflow is (desired).
- Experience of communication, documentation and business writing in English