Location: Outskirts of Leeds city centre but with free parking
Salary: Up to 27,500
Hours: 9:00 - 17:30
Title: IT Support AnalystWith over 90 years experience, this leading manufacturer of the world’s most advanced medical aid technology, are offering the chance to join their team as an IT Engineer
Their US office, based in San Antonio, Texas, distributes products and provides support to customers in North and South America. They also have many international partners who distribute their products and support customers worldwide.
The UK offices are based in Surrey and Leeds. You would be solely based from the Leeds office, with he chance of international career opportunity.
· To provide technical support, answering support queries either onsite or via phone or email.
· To maintain a high degree of customer service for all support queries.
· To take ownership of user problems and be proactive when dealing with user issues.
· To log all calls on the call logging system and maintain full documentation.
· Respond to enquiries from clients and help them resolve any hardware or software problems.
· Support users in the use of Computer equipment by providing necessary training and advice.
· To allocate more complex service issues to the relevant IT Support member.
· Maintain reports and logs in line with departmental policy.
· Obtain quotes and process orders in line with departmental policy.
· Setting up and configuring new laptops and desktops.
· Installing authorised software to laptops and desktops.
· Configure other computer systems and peripherals as instructed.
· If required undertake trips to other sites/data centre including staying overnight where appropriate.
· Any other duties as requested by the IT Manager.
Office 365 Admin
Infrastructure (LAN / WAN / WIFI)
IT asset management, purchasing & setup.
Gaps in knowledge - full training provided.
This is a customer (internal employees as well as external customers) facing role. Essentially, skills wise = general desktop support role:
Desktop Hardware Support
Windows 10 & Server
Communications (Mobile / Desk phone)