CRM and Applications developer required - own the project and lead on the development of the platform.
- Education Requirements - industry standard and or degree preferred
- Experience Requirements - see below
- Industry - Manufacturing technology
- Job Location - Rotherham
- Qualifications - industry standard
- Responsibilities - see below
- Skills - see below
- Work Hours - 35 hours
- Benefits listed below
- Salary: £45,000 to £55,000
We are currently working exclusively with our client to try and secure the services of a permanent applications/CRM focused developer. A developer that enjoys the challenge and responsibility of managing and developing an org's platform, in their own vision!
To apply: At this juncture there is no need for a CV. Let's leave things casual for now and simply start having a chat about the role. Then, if you're interested we can move to taking a look at your CV and cover off the formalities at a later stage. We will have a copy of your CV on file but will need to make sure it's a latest copy and before we progress. So, all that is required at this juncture is a simple reply to this email stating that you'd like to know more about the role.
CRM Applications developer
Salary: £40 - 45k
Hours: 35 hours per week (Monday – Friday)
Holidays: 25 holiday days per year (plus Public Holidays)
Pension: Up to 5% Employer pension contribution
Health: Cash-back Health Scheme
Life: Group Life Cover
About the role:
Our client, a market leader in home solutions, are looking for an applications/systems developer to further build their current applications environment.
Part of a large group and established since the 1970’s, you will be working for an organisation that will offer a collaborative team environment and the chance to truly make a difference with the systems you help create.
Implementation and the subsequent integration of company wide applications took place circa 18 months ago; as such this next phase of development will focus upon realising the I.T estates true potential. It will be your role to bring those systems together which will create the reality between system capability and the end user experience.
The systems could technically be described as sandbox by the nature of their open reality. As such the role will demand continuous development with new projects always on the horizon. You will be tasked with developing the systems that underpin their day to day operations including but not limited to: sales, distribution, internal and customer support and automation of support services.
Essentially, the organisation will develop an efficacy through the developed applications, this strategy will grow the group through the clever & intelligent use of IT/systems.
Currently, there is a large programme of continuous IT improvement in the group, which should inspire candidates with a driven and committed approach to IT/project work. The team can already see that the role will blossom, with team growth and investment in people over the coming months and years.
The company have been serving customers in commercial, industrial and consumer markets throughout Asia, North America and Europe since the 1970’s. Regional offices are based in Rotherham, South Yorkshire and the group headquarters are in Hong Kong. The group has a total of 14 offices with manufacturing sites in key markets worldwide and they work with world-class brands and consumers all over the world. It’s an exciting time to join an organisation that have invested heavily in IT, believe systems development will take them forward and now simply require the right person to lead from the front and be a champion of the cause.
- CRM Applications Development (Zoho CRM preferred but not essential)
- Zen Desk (Deluge Scripting)
- Sap business one (integration framework)
- Standardisation across business platforms
- Back end connector knowledge to align systems into one common platform environment - SQL
- Automation development within a CRM/Applications environment
- Practice strong source code control/documentation
- TDD / testing
- Projects / sprint focused
- Enjoy writing code that is clean, testable and maintainable.
- Document effective code that promotes the maintainability of applications
- Support applications so new features can be tailored with any issues concluded.
- Ideas driven so that the products develop as the business grows.
- Enjoy participating in design and planning of solutions to aid appropriate features and to expected high levels of quality.
- Quality driven persona
- Problem solver
- Attention to detail
- Team player/collaborator
- Ability to work in a seasonal, at times, fast paced environment